- (F-1) the first degree of madrasah al-islah (handwritten by farahi)
- (F-2) a printed booklet on the minutes of the 4th session of the anjuman islahi muslimeen held 22-24th May 1908 in Azamgarh.
- (F-3) a hand written note (3 sides, no date) by Badr al-din Islahi about the syllabus of the madrasah.
- (F-4) a notice (calligraphic / dateless) by Farahi about the four departments of education at the madrasah in which except for the English deptt (mentioned 4th) for the rest (basic deeniyat, memorization and Arabic) sadaqat will be accepted
- (F-4) a handwritten note dated 13th Dec 1933 by Haji Rasheed al-Din about annual holidays observed by the madrasah.
- (F-6) handwritten minutes of the meeting of the 1944 session of the madrasah majlis
- (F-7) a typed + a handwritten copy dated 1321 AH of the resolution of anjuman islah (looks to be the founding resolution) total six pieces of severed paper.
- (F-8) – not sure what this is
- (F-9) one hand written + three sets of 33 typed pages (presumably by sharf uddin islahi sb) which summarize the minutes of the meetings of the various sessions held between 1908 to 1931.
- (F-14) Investment [documents of the madrasah] with Shah Muhammad (1920’s)
- (F-10) a handwritten marsiyah by ‘Abd al-Rahman ibn Ibrahim on the death of Farahi 1349 AH + photocopy of a directive of the chief secretary of UP dated 6th June 1914 transferring farahi’s services as the principle of oriental college in hyderabad
- (F-11) a register of 9 hand written articles about farahi including some of his unpublished poems. Name of the scribe is not mentioned.
- (F-12) photocopies of the title of first editions of Aqsam al-Qur’an + eight bound pages of an early edition of aqsaam al-qur’an published at a Lucknow press.
- (F-13) a letter dated 24-2 1930 mentioning farahi.
- (F-15) dastoor ul amal of Shibli Academy 1915
- (F-16) takfeer documents relating to Farahi and Shibli + 3 copies of Fasl ul Khitab by Rashid Uddin in response to the takfeer documents + fatwa baazi kee muhim by Waheed Uddin Khan
- (F-17) typed documents of the famous court proceedings about a case
- (F-18) typed + photocopy of Endowment Stamp papers of Dr Hafeezullah for Da’irah Hamidiyyah. The amount was Rs 50 000. 30 July 1946
- (F-19) A dilapidated page on which the birthdates of the Farahi family are mentioned. (*See page 66 of zikr e farahi)
- (F-20) A copy of Farahi’s proposal of a vernacular university + list of farahi’s books which were transferred to the library of Madrasah al-Islah
- (F-21) Original order dated 1 Oct 1928 from the office of the accountant general ordering farahi a pension of Rs 33.50 p/month
- (F-22) A copy of the record of Farahi’s teaching services. It was sent by Muhammad Habibuddin
- (F-23) + a receipt of money from farahi regarding …?
- (F-24) Persian Translation
- (F-25) Risalah Taleem ul Qur’an
- (F-26) Mukhtaraat min qism al-shi‘r
- (F-27) Typed Arabic article on Farahi’s Tafsir Methodology by Saeed Ahsan Abidi
- (F-28) A biographical note on Farahi by Najm Uddin Farahi